Built in 1892 on Buena Vista Park, this quintessential San Francisco Victorian Mansion features grand scale and period detail with innovative design and stunning views.
Enjoy modern luxury in this 22-room home on four floors, with high ceilings, and period details, breath-taking views of the Golden Gate & Bay Bridges, Buena Vista Park and downtown.
This modern masterpiece offers six bedrooms, six bathrooms, two gourmet kitchens, spacious entertaining areas, home theatre and library. Additional features include private outdoor terraces, a 4000 bottle wine room, and home gym with sauna, master suite with spa, steam room and grooming room.
- 4 floors, 22 rooms, 64 sqft theater screen, 4000 bottle wine room
- 280 Degree Stunning Views, Outdoor Terraces.
- 2 gourmet kitchens, spacious living areas for entertaining.
- Home gym with massage room, and two custom saunas.
- Master suite with spa, steam room, and grooming room.
- Observatory with sweeping views of Downtown, The Golden Gate Bridge & The Bay Bridge.
- 2 spacious garages with large storage areas.
- 15 person hot tub under the stars in a private garden court yard.
- Wired for high speed internet, home audio, and home security system.
- Dedicated laundry & linens room.
Buena Vista / Ashbury Heights
The Buena Vista Park neighborhood is, of course, named for Buena Vista Park and is located in the area immediately surrounding the park. The homes here are primarily single-family Edwardians and Victorians with a smattering of more contemporary abodes to round out the mix. Some vintage multi-units on Alpine and Walter add to the charm. Perched high on a hill, great views abound. Worthy of note is the abundance of palm trees for a little tropical ambience. The park itself is San Francisco's first in the park system, dating back to 1867. Dotted with staircases, pathways, trails, tennis courts and a baseball field, the park achieved some notoriety during the 1967 Summer of Love. The neighborhood association has been extremely effective in bringing the park to its current child-friendly, accessible park. To the West of Buena Vista Park sits the upscale neighborhood of Ashbury Heights. This area is known for its beautiful homes, quiet streets and beautiful trees. Proximity to the Cole Street shops and restaurants is a boon to residents. Many properties in the Heights enjoy amazing views, and property does not turn over as quickly as other neighborhoods.